Certificates / Trophies:
1. Each participating orchestra member will be awarded a participation diploma.
2. Excellent orchestra conductors will be awarded special certificates.
3. Excellent orchestra organizers will be awarded special certificates.
4. Orchestras participating in the “Celebration” (non-competitive) category of the festival will receive honorary awards for their spirit, excellent artistic and social contribution.
5. Orchestras participating in the “Competition” category of the festival will be judged by an international jury consisting of world well-known orchestra conductors, experts and educators. According to their orchestral achievements, the prize of Gold, Silver, Bronze and Recognition will be awarded in each category. Special awards in relation to special outstanding performances and quality of the orchestra, its conductor, etc. could be awarded. For more details please read the chapter “Celebration and Competition”.
6. The decision of the artistic committee of the festival shall be deemed final.* Subject to change